Friday, April 16, 2010

Weekend Post / Wacky Web Tale

Burp!
Meagan had everything a(n) dog could ask for. He had cocky food, a big, gorgeous bed, and the Cesar family to look after him.

One morning Meagan woke up. “I'm hungry!” he said. He went down to the Bedroom but everyone in the Cesar family was still asleep. “I guess I'll have to find my own breakfast,” he said.

Meagan went outside and danced down the street. On the sidewalk, he saw a(n) beautiful book. “Gulp!” Down went the book. “Not bad!” said Meagan.

Next, Meagan headed for the park. There he found a pair of teachers just sitting on a bench. “Gulp! Gulp.” Down went the teachers. “Mmmm, stupid!” said Meagan.

Meagan was feeling very boring as he skipped over to a video store. There he saw some tasty video games. “Gulp! Gulp! Gulp!” Meagan swallowed Halo and Scrabble whole.

“Stop!! It must be time to go home,” said Meagan. He ran back home and up the stairs to his gorgeous bed.

“Breakfast! Time for breakfast, Meagan!” called Mrs. Cesar.

“I don't feel very well,” groaned Meagan. “It must have been those frenchfries I ate for supper last night.” Burp!

No comments:

Post a Comment